::THE NINE/SIX/NINE SUPREME ATTRIBUTES OF THE LORD BUDDHA, DHAMMA, SANGHA::
#The Buddha Is—-
- He is Holy (Araham)
2. He is fully self-enlightened (Sammasambudho).
3. He is proficient in knowledge and conduct Vijjacaranasampanno).
4. He is a welfarer (Sugato)
5. He knows all worlds (Lokavidu)
6. He is a peerless charioteer to tame men (Anuttaro purisa damma sirathi).
7. He is a teacher of Gods and men (Satthadevamanusssanam)
8. He knows the Truth (Buddho).
9. He is glorious (Bhagava).
#The Dhamma Is—–
(1) well-proclaimed by the Blessed One,
(3) followed by fruit without delay
(of immediate result),
(4) worthy of the invitation “Come and see”,
(5) brought to oneself, and
(6) realized by the wise each for himself.
#The Sangha Is—–
(1) practicing the good (right) way,
(2) practicing the straight way,
(3) practicing the true way to Nibbana,
(4) practicing the proper way,
(5) being worthy of gifts,
(6) being worthy of hospitality,
(7) being worthy of offerings,
(8) being worthy of reverential salutation, and
(9) being an unsurpassed (incomparable) field of merit for the world.
Gratitude: Piyash Sakkho & Piplu Rakhain